Buster Cupcakes

Buster Cupcakes
Buster and I are making all the cupcakes out of "Hello, Cupcake" by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, like Julie Powell did with Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". We are open to gimmicks of any flavor!







Hey, nice cupcakes!







Monday, December 6, 2010

Keep on Rockin' those Cupcakes
















All done! 49 down, none to go! Although I will be open for business for any type of custom cupcake you can imagine... as long as they're pink...
The last three designs were the Snowmen, the Nutcrackers, and the Snow Globes. I looked in 6 different stores to find the carrot noses- no go. I used candy corn instead. I think you could use orange starbursts or orange modeling chocolate. I had so many bags of candy and twinkies and gumdrops and modeling chocolate and cookies in the cabinet that I didn't even know I had the one black spice drop left for the snowman's hat on the snow globes. So make sure you pick through all your candy before buying any more! We had a super fun party where we had guests decorate their own cupcakes- such great ideas! I always thought if I ever had a really big event and I was going to get Ace of Cakes to make me a fancy cake- I would get the pink Hello Kitty Fender Stratocaster. I made some for myself out of modeling chocolate! It has been a great adventure- so many fun ideas and such a lovely way to make people happy and do art (that's edible!). We'll keep on rockin' and cupcaking and see you at the next parTAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment